Friday, July 29, 2011

Booking Through Thursday 7/29/11

This is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday in which every week a different question is posted that generally involved books and reading.

What’s the latest you’ve ever stayed up reading a book? Is staying up late reading a usual thing for you?

I love to stay up late reading.  As a little kid I'd stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning reading even on school nights much to the dismay of my mother.  Today I still stay up late reading, but only until 12 or so.  I have to get up really early for work and maybe it's because I'm getting older, but I feel a lot more tired if I don't get enough sleep.  I participated in a 24 hour read-a-thon once and I stayed up all night reading.  I went to be at around 9am that day.  On the weekends I love to stay up really late reading, but I've had to cut back on the weekday readings.  Damn being a grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment