Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my
favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book
Rat. Usually this meme focuses on
different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the
story. I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by
discussing a cover reveal!
This week we'll be discussing Dark Triumph, the second book in the His Fair Assassin series by R.L. LaFevers. Dark Triumph is set to release April 2013 and the first book in the series is Grave Mercy which came out earlier this year.
I love these covers. I think they convey the feel of the series very well. You look at these cover and you just know this series is historical and has something to do with tough women fighting back. I would guess there's political intrigue and both political and physical warfare. I've heard some awesome things about this series, but Gave Mercy is intimidatingly large (over 500 pages!). I do want to start this series soon, but I'm kind of scared!
So what do you think of this series covers so far? Have you read Gave Mercy? Let me know in the comments below!



No comments:
Post a Comment