Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book Rat. Usually this meme focuses on different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the story. I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by discussing a cover reveal!
This week is a pretty big one. The Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent is wildly popular (even though I haven't started this series yet (I know, what's wrong with me!?)) and the 7th book in the series, With All My Soul, is set to release April 2013.
That cover is beautiful! I love the gold, I think it complements the rest of the series very well and brings a little lightness to these generally dark covers.
As a bonus this series is also being published in bindups with two books in one, which means more lovely covers! The second bindup (books 3 and 4) is set to release November 13, 2012. I love the inverted black and white, it gives a great sense of continuity while still separating the bindups from the individual books. I love these covers, I must start this series soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment