Hey everyone! I know I haven't been posting here this week, but that's because I was busy going to author signings all week! To celebrate my birthday next week, I'm doing 2 giveaways! You can enter here or on my youtube channel and here's what you can win!
James Dashner prize pack:
1. Signed paperback copy of The Maze Runner
2. Signed paperback copy of The Scorch Trials
Mulit-Author prize Pack:
1. Signed paperback of Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
2. Signed hardcover of Hold me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride
3. Signed hardcover of Cinder by Marissa Meyer
To enter the giveaway:
1. Be 18 or have your parents permission!
2. Follow my blog!
3. Leave a comment saying which prize pack you would like to win and what book your currently reading.
Winners will be drawn September 28th!
Awesome books! I'm so jealous of Ten! I really want to get Ten before halloween so I can read it!
ReplyDeleteMulti-Author Prize Pack please =D and I'm reading Going Under by Georgia Cates
GFC: Paige
paige_bradish@yahoo.com
My IMM
multi- author prize pack
ReplyDeleteJuliet Immortal By Stacey Jay
I'm currently working my way through the Mortal Instruments!
ReplyDeleteI would love a signed copy of Cinder! I guess this would mean I'm entering the multiauthor prize pack, but that's not to say I didn't enjoy the Maze Runner books!
Gfc Cordelia Fitzgerald
Email cordfitz@gmail.com