February 5
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer#2 in the Lunar Chronicles
Why I'm Excited: Cinder was one of my favorite books of 2012. It was a wonderful re-telling of Cinderella and I just fell in love with the characters. I cannot wait to read what happens to Cinder and to meet new characters, this time with Little Red Ridinghood! Scarlet is definitely my most anticipated book for February and 2012 in general.
Why I'm Excited: I read Fracture, Megan Miranda's first book, last year and I was really impressed with her crafting of mystery and suspense so I'm very excited to read her sophomore novel. I expect Hysteria to be just as exciting and with many twists and turns.
February 12
Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black#1 in the Dance of Shadows series
DAC
Why I'm Excited: Demonic ballerinas. Enough said.
February 19
Mind Games by Kiersten White#1 in the Mind Games series
Why I'm Excited: I love stories about schools for kids with special powers. Fia and Annie sound awesome! I also love psychological thrillers, that's definitely a buzz word for me!
Fuse by Julianna Baggott#2 in the Pure series
Why I'm Excited: Pure is one of the most unique and interesting post apocalyptic books I have ever read. I really liked Pressia and I can't wait to read the next installation of her story.
Other Notable Releases
February 5 - Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Pantomime by Laura Lam
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
February 7 - The Ruining by Anna Collomore
The Mad Scientist's Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clarke
February 12 - The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Override by Heather Anastasiu
Sever by Lauren DeStefano
The Lives we Lost by Megan Crewe
Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons
The Mirrored Shard by Caitlin Kittredge
Pivot Point by Kasie West
February 19 - Broken Wings by Shannon Dittemore
February 21 - The Different Girl by Gordon Dahlquist
February 26 - Fragments by Dan Wells
The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson
Dualed by Elise Chapman

No comments:
Post a Comment