Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Face Off Cover Reveal: This is What Happy Looks Like


Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book Rat.  Usually this meme focuses on different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the story.  I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by discussing a cover reveal!

Jennifer E. Smith is the queen of long titles!  Her book, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, has an adorable title and cover.  Her upcoming book, This is What Happy Looks Like, follows in suit.


These books aren't a series, but the covers look SO cute together!  I love the premise for both books and I really want to read them.  This is What Happy Looks Like comes out April 2013, and I'm really excited!

2 comments:

  1. They are too much the same to pick. Both are good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they great? I just love both of them so much!

      Delete