Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer Wrap Up Read-a-Thon Update #3 and WINNER!

Well the read-a-thon is officially over and I don't know about you, but I had a blast!  First let's get to the most important thing, the winner of the giveaway.  I want to extend a hearty congratulations to:

Christina Marie Madison @BiblioThoughts

YAY!  So if you could email me your mailing address asap I'll get your ARC in the mail! 


Now, on to what I read during this challenge.  I rocked it out during the beginning of the week, but then kind of slack on the last few days so I only read three full books, finished two that I had been working on, and one manga.





This read-a-thon was a blast and I'm really glad I was able to host a challenge.  It's the first time I've ever hosted anything on my blog and I really want to do more now.  I hope everyone had a great summer and now on to the fall read-a-thons (amiright!?).

1 comment: