Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Face Off Cover Reaveal: Dance of the Red Death


Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book Rat. Usually this meme focuses on different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the story. I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by discussing a cover reveal!

I haven't done a Friday Face Off in a while and I have missed it!  I don't know how current this cover reveal is, but I love it so I really wanted to show it off.  This week I want to discuss Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin, the sequel to her debut novel, Masque of the Red Death.  This final book in the duology set to come out April 23, 2013 from Greenwillow books.


I LOVE these covers!  They are stunning and go together so well.  I own Masque and in real life it has a beautiful iridescent sheen to it that really gives the cover a magical quality.  I haven't read it yet, but I really want to own this lovely pair to decorate my shelves.

What do you guys think?  Post in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment