Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 2012 New Reads

Hi everyone, here are the November new releases, and it is the month of red covers lol.  This isn't a complete list, just some of the ones I'm interested in. I hope this list will help feed your readers!

November 6

Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
#2 in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series

Why I'm Excited:  I adored Daughter of Smoke and Bone and I am so excited to continue the series!  I plan on re-reading Daughter before Days comes out because I don't want another Insurgent disappointment.






Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
#3 in the Covenant series

Why I'm Excited: I've heard many good things about this author and this series in particular.  I have the first book on my kindle and I really want to start it soon!






November 13

Bad Hair Day by Carrie Harris
#2 in the Kate Grable series

Why I'm Excited:  I read the first book in the series, Bad Taste in Boys, last year and I thought it was so cute!  It's a great middle grade zombie novel and I'm really excited to continue the series.  I have an egalley from netgalley so I know I will be reading this soon.




Black City by Elizabeth Richards
#1 in the Black City series
DAC

Why I'm Excited:  Black City sounds like a really cool mix of dystopian and urban fantasy.  I'm really interested in this series but I am a little worried it will be the standard paranormal romance disguised as science fiction.  We shall see....

Reached by Ally Condie
#3 in the Matched series
 
Why I'm Excited:  This is one of those series I'm really embarrassed to admit I haven't started yet.  It's gotten a lot of good reviews, I must start it soon!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the second book in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series is out yet and I haven't even read the first one! I'm gonna need to go read it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete