Friday, May 24, 2013

My Personal Read-a-Thon Day 4

Here's my Thursday update (on Friday so sue me).  I haven't finished anything yet but I'm making progress!

Day 4

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

Page 267 --> 331

So I'm back to enjoying Zombie's story again and I'm pretty curious to see what happens to him.  I also started to like Cassie and I thought she was going to go in the opposite direction of my expectations, but then she did a fake out and reverted back to that OOH BOYS mentality.  UGH.








City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

Page 288 --> 324

Let's play a game of I predict.  I predict that Jace is really the Wayland kid not Valentine's demon spawn and that Sebastian is really the demon child which is why he's a douche.  I predict they're gonna figure this out (well, Valentine will probably just tell them because they're all kind of stupid) and then Clary and Jace will get to be in love but there will be some big plot twist at the end that will force Clary and Jace apart so the next book will be about them trying to find one another or whatever.

Also if Clary has Sebastian's face blood on her sleeve why didn't they perform a tracking spell with that?  I can't think of anything more personal to someone than their own life blood. 

This book sucks.


Beastly by Alex Flinn

Page 96  --> 264

Almost finished with this one.  It's cute but not any great work of literature that's for sure.












Total Pages Read - 626
Books Finished - 0
Books Started - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment