Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Personal Read-a-Thon Days 2 & 3

Hi everyone, it's time for an update!  So I know I said I wanted to read as much as possible this week...but on Tuesday I watched Django Unchained which is a 3 hour movie.  A 3 hour movie of complete bad assery, but yeah, no reading done oops!  Since no reading too place on Tuesday I decided to just put days 2 and 3 together into one update.

Day 2 & 3
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

Page 167 --> 267

Well, Cassie and Evan aren't as bad as I first thought (Cassie still doesn't sound genuine but it's not quite as bad), but now Zombie's story is not as good.  I don't really like the whole military thing, but I do like how Sammie and Zombie's story came together for a little bit.  Not sure this was worth all the hype.









City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

Page 251 --> 288

Still slogging through.  At least there was some fighting.














Beastly by Alex Flinn

Page --> 96

I decided that since I didn't read on Tuesday I had to make up for it so I started an old audiobook I had on my ipod.  I got Beastly because I enjoyed the movie (for what it was).  It's not terrible, but it feels very surface.  This is definitely a book for younger readers.  There is an interesting chat room portion of the book that probably ties Alex Flinn's other fairy tale books together, but this sadly does NOT work on audiobook!  Other than that it's cute so far.






Total Pages Read - 358
Books Finished - 0
Books Started - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment