Monday, August 22, 2011

Off the Shelf #2

  Hello everyone and welcome to Off the Shelf!  This is my way of sharing any new books I receive or buy as well as let you all know what my reading plans are for the week and what I hope to get off my TBR shelf.

Finished Reading:

Sweet Venom (ARC) by Tera Lynn Childs

The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls by Emilie Autumn

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Currently Reading:
Possess (ARC) by Gretchen McNeil
Up Next:
Carrier of the Mark (ARC) by Leigh Fallon



5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of all the people that get ARC to read. How in the world do you get those?
    I can't wait to read Carrier of the Mark!

    http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/2011/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-aug-22.html#comments


    Oh and I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me! I found a few ARCs at a used book store for just a few dollars. I know you're not supposed to sell them, but I haven't heard anything against buying them lol. I plan on giving them away once I'm done reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also love to get my hands on more ARC's I've only managed to get my hands on one. I'm currently reading Sweep volume 3 by Cate Tiernan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sheila It is! I love that book so much, I will be writing a review soon. It's hard to get and a little expensive, but well worth the extra work.

    ReplyDelete