Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 8/23/11

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author so others can add the book to their TBR list

In honor of her book birthday today's teaser comes from Gretchen McNeil's Possess which hits stores today!  Keep your eyes out for a review and giveaway later this week!

 Don't engage the creepy dolls possessed by Satan who are now all staring at you.  Just pretend they aren't there.  Bridget closed her eyes.  Please don't let a Chucky doll lunge at me with a freaking butcher's knife.  Please, please, please.

What happened next was almost worse.



5 comments:

  1. Oh man...this is creepy!

    Here's mine:

    http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/23/teaser-tuesday-aug-23/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dreadfully frightening.
    My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays-picking-bones-from-ash.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally sounds like my kind of book!
    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-gathering-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. I really want to read this one.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, now THAT is a great teaser. I love it! I'm very intrigued... Might have to put this on my wishlist!

    My teaser can be found here! It's from a book I just finished today and absolutely loved!

    ReplyDelete