Monday, August 29, 2011

Off the Shelf #3

  Hello everyone and welcome to Off the Shelf!  This is my way of sharing any new books I receive or buy as well as let you all know what my reading plans are for the week and what I hope to get off my TBR shelf.

Finished Reading:
Possess by Gretchen McNeil

Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon

Currently Reading:
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

Up Next:
Dead Rules by Randy Russell


2 comments:

  1. thanks for the fantastic comment on Les Mis.  Loved the quotes!  There are so many aspects of the book that I want to further dissect and study.  Maybe next year I'll do a re-read and really take my time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such good things about The Scorpio Races that I just need to read it. I've been wanting to read Carrier of the Mark for quite awhile too.


    http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete