Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
TOP TEN BOOKS ON MY FALL TO BE READ LIST
- Dead Rules by Randy Russell - I have an ARC of this and I want to read it so I can do a giveaway.
- Blood Promise and Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead - I LOVED the first three Vampire Academy books and I want to continue the series.
- The Sweep Series - I've heard awesome things about this series and I want to start it.
- The Iron Daughter and The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa - I loved the Iron King and I want to continue the series.
- The Mortal Instrument Series - I have all four books and haven't read any of them. I'm really interested in seeing what the hype is all about.
- The Morganville Vampires vol. 1 & 2 by Rachel Cain - I've heard really good things about this series and I'm interested to read the bindups I have.
- Ruined bindup by Simone Elkeles - This is very highly rated and it sounds really good.
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys - A very emotional book that I'm really interested in reading.
- Deadline by Mira Grant - I really liked Feed and I'm anxious to continue the series.
- Impulse by Ellen Hopkins - A lot of people agree this is her best book so I want to start with it.

Between Shade of Gray is Amazing. read it for sure.
ReplyDelete-Anne
My Head is Full of Books
Between Shades of Grey is one I saw a little while ago and meant to get to it but then I forget so your post has just reminded me! Have requested it from my local library.
ReplyDeleteThe Mortal Instruments is a series I've waited way too long to get started on myself.
ReplyDeleteThe Vampire Diaries series is AMAZING! I can't wait to get a chance to read Bloodlines.
Rie @ Mission to Read
see, I come here to just read your list and make a comment instead i'm adding a book to my TBR list. between shades of Grey i read a review that someone definitely enjoyed.
ReplyDeleteGreat list and I am with you I have not read Between Shades of Grey but have it on my list of books to read too.
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of these books, though some sound familiar. Have a lovely fall reading!:)
ReplyDeletebetween shades of great was a fantastic read. hope you enjoy it as much as i did.
ReplyDeletegreat list--you mentioned a bunch of other books i'm really excited about as well. you have some awesome fall reading ahead of you :)
i hope you can stop by and check out my top ten list this week.
-michelle
@Rie, do you mean Vampire Academy? Lol to be fair I haven't read The Vampire Diaries either, do I really do like the show. I want to read both!
ReplyDeleteYou're going to LOVE Blood Promise and Spirit Bound. How are you handling the ending to Shadow Kiss? I had to go and pick up BP straight away! Haha.
ReplyDeleteBooks of Amber
@amber I was like AHHHH!!!! at the end of shadow kiss lol. I couldn't believe that happened, that's when the series really picked up for me.
ReplyDelete