Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new top ten list complete with one of our bloggers' answers. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on our post with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post to share with us and all those who are participating. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers in the comments.
TOP TEN BOOKS THAT HAVE BEEN ON MY SHELF FOR THE LONGEST BUT I'VE NEVER READ.
These are the YA books that I've either owned for a really long time or have heard about from everyone I know. I've been meaning to read these for a long time, and I'm hoping to get to these soon because they are awesome.
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Crank by Ellen Hopkins
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
- Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
- Need by Carrie Jones
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

There are some great books here. If I could make a recommendation it would be that you go ahead and pick up Crank today. Ellen Hopkins has written some amazing books. If you haven't ready of her books yet, this is a great one to start with.
ReplyDeleteI've not read any of these, but Shiver is on my wish list. :)
ReplyDeleteHere’s my Top Ten Tuesday post. :)
Hi--found you through the hop. Of your list, I've read and would recommend 13 Reasons Why.
ReplyDeleteI've never read Libba Bray but I'll get around to it one of these days!
Hi, Amanda! I loved An Abundance of Katherines! A Great and Terrible Beauty I admit I bought purely for the cover. This is a diverse list of books.
ReplyDeleteNew follower~
Stephanie ~Misfit Salon~