Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Face Off Cover Reveal: Bad Hair Day


Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book Rat.  Usually this meme focuses on different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the story.  I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by discussing a cover reveal!  
I read Carrie Harris's Bad Taste in Boys last fall (haven't done a review yet, but I will I promise!) and I really loved it.  It's a super cute zombie book that I think is a bit more geared for middle grade, but is still an enjoyable read.  The second book in the series, Bad Hair Day, comes out November 13, 2012.  


I love the covers of this series.  I love the continuity with the font and color schemes.  While I think Bad Hair Day isn't as eye catching as Bad Taste in Boys I think it's a great cover and I can't wait to read the follow up in the series!


1 comment:

  1. great post!
    your blog is really cute :)

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete