Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book Rat. Usually this meme focuses on different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the story. I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by discussing a cover reveal!
Today we're going to talk about the covers for Jocelyn Davies's Beautiful Dark series. I'll admit the cover for A Beautiful Dark is what drew me to the series in the first place, and the cover for A Fractured Light is no different.
These covers are stunning! I know you can't tell in the pictures, but the covers also have an iridescent sheen to them that makes them extra beautiful. I love the continuity of the covers and the text? So pretty! I also really love how the model on A Fractured Light is facing the camera straight on, we don't get to see that very often. I'm not sure if the story will live up to the covers, but I have hope.



No comments:
Post a Comment