Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book Rat. Usually this meme focuses on different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the story. I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by discussing a cover reveal!
So anyone who watches my youtube channel knows I LOVE Danny Marks and have been chomping at the bit for his new book Velveteen set to come out this October. Well today the cover was revealed!
I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it to be honest. I LOVE the text, I think it's perfect. But the models? Not so much. I think the girl looks a little too pointy, you know? Like Kristen Stewart during the my-vampire-baby-is-killing-me scene of Breaking Dawn (scary). And the boy model looks like a young Boy George. So yeah, not really feeling it. HOWEVER this does not diminish my EXTREME EXCITE for this book. It's still my #1 most anticipated book for 2012 and I cannot wait for October! Can we just release it today please!?
Also, there's a totally cool contest going on right now where you can win a super early ARC, so click on the links below! There's also a chance to win a super secret grab bag, so you know I'll be shooting for that lol.


No comments:
Post a Comment