Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Face Off Cover Reveal: Ten


Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book Rat.  Usually this meme focuses on different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the story.  I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by discussing a cover reveal!  

Gretchen McNeil's sophomore novel Ten has a cover!  I've been a huge fan of her writing since I read her debut, Possess, and I have to day that Ten sounds even better.  And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie has been one of my favorite books since middle school and I know that Gretchen will do a fantastic job with a modern interpretation.



I really like this cover, it reminds me of something that would be put on a Steven King novel, which is great for any horror writer.  I love the use of color and I think it puts off a very different feel than the cover for Possess.  While I expect the same humor I fell in love with in Possess, I think Ten will be a lot darker and scarier.  This is definitely one of my most anticipated books of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment