Friday, January 25, 2013
Friday Face Off Cover Reveal: Star Cursed
Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book Rat. Usually this meme focuses on different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the story. I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by discussing a cover reveal!
I really love the premise for Jessica Spotswood's historical witch series, the first book Born Wicked, and I love the cover as well.
However with the upcoming second book, Star Cursed, the covers have had a bit of an update.
I think the original book portrays the historical elements of the series but the new covers show the witchy-ness more. I do think I prefer the feel of the first book more, what do you all think? Sound off in the comments!
Labels:
Friday Face Off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment