January 1
Splintered by A.G. Howard
DAC
Why I'm Excited: I am a really big Alice in Wonderland fan, and Splintered sounds like a fantastic and dark interpretation of my well loved story. I'm very excited to see where this novel goes!
Why I'm Excited: Teeth has gotten rave reviews from people who were lucky enough to snag ARCs and Hannah's writing in general is praised as hard hitting and extremely emotional. Plus tormented gay mermaid. I'm intrigued!
January 8
#1 in the Shadowlands series
Why I'm Excited: A girl in witness protection because of a serial killer on the loose? Count me in!
January 15
Why I'm Excited: A college book! HOLLA! We do not see enough books about kids in college, so I'm pumped!
January 29
DAC
Why I'm Excited: I love the idea of a modern day Bonnie and Clyde. I'm really interested to see what happens in this book, I expect it to be emotional and maybe a little heartbreaking.
Other Notable Releases
January 1 - Altered by Jennifer Rush
The Essence by Kimberly Derting
January 2 - Catherine by April Linder
January 8 - Timkeeper by Alexandra Monir
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Rise by Andrea Creamer
January 15 - Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
Vortex by Julie Cross
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
Gates of Paradise by Melissa de la Cruz
January 22 - Everbound by Brodi Ashton
January 29 - The Prey by Andrew Fukuda
Asunder by Jodi Meadows
Prodigy by Marie Lu
DAC
Why I'm Excited: I am a really big Alice in Wonderland fan, and Splintered sounds like a fantastic and dark interpretation of my well loved story. I'm very excited to see where this novel goes!
Why I'm Excited: Teeth has gotten rave reviews from people who were lucky enough to snag ARCs and Hannah's writing in general is praised as hard hitting and extremely emotional. Plus tormented gay mermaid. I'm intrigued!
January 8
#1 in the Shadowlands series
Why I'm Excited: A girl in witness protection because of a serial killer on the loose? Count me in!
January 15
Why I'm Excited: A college book! HOLLA! We do not see enough books about kids in college, so I'm pumped!
January 29
DAC
Why I'm Excited: I love the idea of a modern day Bonnie and Clyde. I'm really interested to see what happens in this book, I expect it to be emotional and maybe a little heartbreaking.
Other Notable Releases
January 1 - Altered by Jennifer Rush
The Essence by Kimberly Derting
January 2 - Catherine by April Linder
January 8 - Timkeeper by Alexandra Monir
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Rise by Andrea Creamer
January 15 - Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
Vortex by Julie Cross
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
Gates of Paradise by Melissa de la Cruz
January 22 - Everbound by Brodi Ashton
January 29 - The Prey by Andrew Fukuda
Asunder by Jodi Meadows
Prodigy by Marie Lu





No comments:
Post a Comment