Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book Rat. Usually this meme focuses on different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the story. I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by discussing a cover reveal!
Well this week I have a pretty big cover reveal. Clockwork Princess is the third book in Cassandra Clare's popular Infernal Devices series which will be released March 19, 2013.
I think this cover is lovely. I really like the book she's holding and I think her dress is really pretty. I haven't read any of this series yet, but I've been told it's much better than The Mortal Instruments. I do like how these two series intertwine and I'm looking forward to reading more, even if I wasn't too impressed with City of Bones.
Oh, here's the rest of the series, which I really like too.




I really love these covers and I especially like the Clockwork Princess one. They hit it right on the mark =)
ReplyDelete