Monday, July 23, 2012

Off the Shelf #20

  Hello everyone and welcome to Off the Shelf!  This is my way of sharing any new books I receive or buy as well as let you all know what my reading plans are for the week and what I hope to get off my TBR shelf.
 
Hello everyone!  I haven't done this meme for a few weeks but that's ok because I haven't really been reading either.  Ugh I am getting SO far behind on my 100 book challenge, as goodreads so kindly reminds me.  I think I'm up to nine books behind, oh no this is not good.  I need a read-a-thon soon, anyone know of one coming up in the next month or so?  Because I could use one. 
 
Finished Reading:
Yes, I succumbed and read Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James.  And yes, it was horrible.

I started this one on the plane ride to Florida, but didn't finish it until last week.  It was a great light read, very entertaining!
 
Currently Reading:
 I'm about 100 pages into Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne and while it started of really weird (I mean really weird), it's starting to settle into a groove now and I'm enjoying it a lot more.
 
Up Next:
 
I'm not too sure yet.  I have a bunch of books I've started reading so I think my goal for the week will be to clean up my currently reading shelf on goodreads.
 
What's on your TBR shelf for the week?
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested in seeing how you like Harbinger. Right now I'm reading Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols, I'm enjoying it so far.
    Happy Reading =)
    Ange @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harbinger is getting a lot better, thankfully. It started off WEIRD but it's way better now.

    I've heard a lot of good things about Such a Rush, I might have to check it out sooner than later :)

    ReplyDelete