Monday, July 9, 2012

Off the Shelf #19

  Hello everyone and welcome to Off the Shelf!  This is my way of sharing any new books I receive or buy as well as let you all know what my reading plans are for the week and what I hope to get off my TBR shelf.

So I thought I would resurrect this meme to let you all know that I am back from Florida!  It was a super fun trip and I'll post a few pics once I get them uploaded to my computer, but I can say with certainty that Harry Potter world was AMAZING and I kind of wish it was Harry Potter Studios and not Universal.  I also may have (and by may I mean did) gotten a bit emotional and shed a tear or two.  It was an emotional experience for me and I really want to go back at some point. 

But a full vacation post will be coming soon!  So for now onto the meme :)

Finished Reading

I finished The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting just before I left for vacation.  I thought it was a great murder mystery, but the romantic part got a little tiring.  It was the D book in my A-Z author challenge, so now I'm only one month behind ;)


Currently Reading

My BFF Michelle recommended this book to me and I finally picked it up.  It's really great so far, so I'll be reviewing it soon!

Up Next

Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne is my E book for the A-Z author challenge, but it is WEIRD.  I'm not sold on this one and I'm worried it might be a case of cover fraud, but we'll see.  I haven't given up yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment