Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book Rat. Usually this meme focuses on different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the story. I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by discussing a cover reveal!
This week I wanted to discuss a debut. Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black is set to release this December and you guys? The cover is phenomenal.
Am I right? I love the plain background and the model's red hair and how her tutu is made or rose petals. It's very striking.
I have a confession, I love ballet stuff. I love Center Stage, Breaking Pointe, Dance Moms, Dance Academy, Save the Last Dance, the list goes on and on. But one ballet movie I really loved was Black Swan, because I LOVED the thriller/horror elements, and I really think Dance of Shadows will deliver the same feeling.
"in which the school’s dancers—prized for their beauty, grace, and discipline—become pawns in a world of dark, deadly demons" um, YES!


No comments:
Post a Comment