Friday, March 1, 2013

March 2013 New Reads

Here is a list of my top 5 most anticipated releases for March (lots of debuts this month!) as well as some other notable releases for the month. Which books are you excited for?

March 5

The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
#1 in The Arkwell Academy Series
DAC
Why I'm Excited:  Another magical boarding school story, but this one sounds cool because of the having dreams and then they come true aspect.  Also fun fact, Mindee Arnett will be doing a book signing at the Dayton, Ohio Books & Co. March 5th at 7:00pm!  I'll probably be going, will I see you there?
 








 
March 8

The Culling by Steven Dos Santos
#1 in the Torch Keeper series
DAC
Why I'm Excited:  This month's hunger games fix.  It actually has a really cool premise and I'm really excited for gay YA science fiction.  You don't see that a lot and it sounds pretty awesome.








 


March 12

Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
#1 in the Strands of Bronze and Gold series
DAC
Why I'm Excited:  First the cover is just beautiful.  Second the bluebeard myth is really crazy and I'm curious to see this adaptation.













March 21
17 & Gone by Nova Ren SumaWhy I'm Excited:   I've heard some really good things about this novel that even though the premise doesn't seem that original, it's presented in a really unique way. 















March 26
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt

Why I'm Excited:  This sounds really cute.  I hope it's as charming as it seems, I get a Stephanie Perkins vibe from the summary and I hope it lives up to that expectation.














Other Notable Releases

March 1 - Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally

March 5 - Requiem by Lauren Oliver
                 Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
                 A Touch Menacing by Leah Clifford
                 Infatuate by Aimee Agresti

March 12 - MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza
                   Deep Betrayal by Anne Greenwood Brown

March 19 - Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
                   With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent

March 26 -  A Touch of SCarlet by Eve Marie Mont
                    Impostor by Jill Hathaway

2 comments:

  1. I just finished reading The Nightmare Affair and really enjoyed it. It was definitely something different compared to other YA paranormal. I can't wait to read Going Vintage and Strands of Bronze and Gold =).

    Ange @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when people describe a book as "different compared to other YA". I'm always looking for something different!

      Delete