Sunday, March 31, 2013

April 2013 New Reads

Here is a list of my top 5 most anticipated releases for April as well as some other notable releases for the month. Which books are you excited for?

April 2


Stung by Bethany Wiggins

Why I'm Excited:  First of all this cover is wonderful.  Stung also sounds like an interesting sci-fi mystery and I'm curious to see what happens.














Light my Michael Grant
#6 in the Gone series

Why i'm Excited:  Light is the final book in a highly praised series.  I really need to start this series soon and now that the final book is out I think I will.
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

Why I'm Excited:  This is What Happy Looks Like sounds a bit like You've Got Mail for teens.  I think this will be a cute and quick read.















April 23


Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta
#3 in the Lumatere Chronicles

Why I'm Excited:  Ok I'll admit it.  I've never read anything by Melina Marchetta.  I know, I know.  I'm ashamed and I hope to rectify this soon!













April 30


The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
#2 in the Blood of Eden series

Why I'm Excited:  I absolutely loved the first book in the series, The Immortal Rules, and I'm super excited to continue this series.














Other Notable Releases

April 2 - The Rising by Kelly Armstrong
              Rise by Anna Carey
             The Collector by Victoria Scott
              Dark Triumph by R.L. LaFevers

April 4 - Fractured by Teri Terry

April 8 - Renegade by Amy Carol Reeves
              The Stone Demon by Karen Mahoney
              Moonset by Scott Tracey

April 9 - Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout

April 16 - The Game by Barry Lyga
                True by Hilary Duff
                 Taken by Erin Bowman
                Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting

April 23 - The Elite by Kiera Cass
                 Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris

April 30 - Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
                The Program by Suzanne Young

2 comments:

  1. The cover of Stung looks to be pretty awesome! April seems to be a good month for releases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree April looks pretty good. Really though every month is good :)

      Delete