Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted all week, I've been fully engrossed in a little video game called Bioshock Infinite (maybe you've heard of it?) and have barely had free time to eat food, let alone blog. But now that I've beaten the game (amazing btw) I can go back to normal life, like blogging. Also showering.
Week 6 was one of my best weeks yet. The weather started off cold, but I not only ran some of the longest distances of the program, but I also ran at a really good pace. Week 6's training consists of:
- 5 minute walk warm up
- 10 minute free form run
- 10 squats
- 2 sets 30 seconds stretching 10 squats
- 5 minute fast walk
- 7 minute free form run
- 2 sets 2 minute stretch 7 minute free form run
My first day was really cold and windy but I managed to do 4.2 miles in 58 minutes. By day 2 the weather had warmed up considerably and I ran 4.12 miles in 55 minutes, setting my best pace for the past month. Day 3 I followed the exact same route and did 4.12 miles in 55 minutes.
I do have a new problem with the app. When the audio logs for the story play the don't pause the music, just kind of turn it down into background noise. Usually that isn't a problem but if the character is whispering or supposed to be further away their recording is muffled and with the music it's practically impossible to hear. That is really frustrating for me because I have no way of controlling the volume or pausing the music myself.
Other than audio issues I really think this was one of the best weeks ever for my training. I'm very proud of myself and I really think I'm improving :)

No comments:
Post a Comment