Monday, June 6, 2011

48 Hour Reading Challenge: Final Summary

I had a lot of fun doing this reading challenge!  In total I finished one book I had already began, completely read two books, and started two more.   I started Delirium and couldn't get into it, so I started to re-read A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin.  I read for twenty hours total which was four hours short of my goal and read a total of 941 pages.  I donated $20.00 to the ASPCA, one for each hour I read.  I also won a trivia question on twitter with the epic read-a-thon, so I'll be getting a prize!  That was exciting because I never win anything, so I'm really excited about that.

I wanted to thank everyone that hosted the epic read-a-thon and the 48 hour book challenge at Awesome Bookworm and Mother Reader.  I had a great time, thank you all so much.  You ROCK!

Complete Books:
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Shine by Lauren Myracle
Started Books:

Delirium by Lauren Oliver
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

1 comment: