Monday, June 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 6/28/11




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author so others can add the book to their TBR list

Sweet Venom (ARC) by Tera Lynn Childs


Now it's time for Gretchen the huntress to go out on patrol.  Just because I didn't scent any beasties from the balcony doesn't mean they're not out there.  Yesterday's missing hybrids are my first priority.  


9 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous cover. thanks for the teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting teaser!

    I am a new follower :)

    My TT, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    What a wonderfull teaser!
    I think I must go and read this one!
    Have a great day!
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cover looks good, and the teaser sounds interesting! new follower :)

    http://booksandbarks.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-kittys-big-trouble-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this cover too. I love how the ends of her braid look like little snakes. It's a really cool book so far, I'm about 1/3 of the way through it.

    Thanks to my new followers! I'll have to check out your blogs as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intriguing cover and teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read this book so bad! I love Tera Lynn Childs. Great teaser! Hope you're enjoying the book so far :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser it sounds really good, Gretchen sounds like my kind of character! I love the cover as well

    My Tease!

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! Never read it before, but will have to check it out! Big Tera Lynn Childs fan! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete