Hello everyone and welcome to Off the Shelf! This is my way of sharing any new books I receive or buy as well as let you all know what my reading plans are for the week and what I hope to get off my TBR shelf.
It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey through a world of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.
Finished Reading:
Shine by Lauren Myracle
Currently Reading:
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Up Next:
by J.K. Rowling




I'll be curious to know what you think of A Game of Thrones. Wondering if it should move up my TBR list.
ReplyDeleteI've already read all 4 Game of Thrones books and they are FREAKING SWEET! If people think crazy shit happens in the first book though, they have no idea what's coming. It gets ridiculous lol
ReplyDelete