Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Face Off Cover Reveal: Boundless


Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book Rat.  Usually this meme focuses on different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the story.  I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by discussing a cover reveal!
 
I really love the covers for Cynthia Hand's Unearthly series.  I think they're beautiful and in real life they are super shiny and look really great together.  The Third book in the series, Boundless, will be released January of next year.
 


I really like series that have a color scheme, and I love how one book is purple, one is blue, and the newest one is red.  There is such a great cohesiveness to this series.  I love the swooping font and the feathers.  This is a beautiful series and I'm going to be reading them so soon! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment