Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book Rat. Usually this meme focuses on different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the story. I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by discussing a cover reveal!
You guys may remember that I LOVED Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke and Bone and I still stand by my stance that it's the best paranormal romance I've read. And I've been anxiously awaiting the second book, Days of Blood and Starlight.
I really like these covers together, but Days of Blood and Starlight is leaps and bounds better. I love the color, I love how you can see her eyes more, and I love how it still matches Daughter of Smoke and Bone in title font and overall color scheme. I'm so extremely excited for this book, can it please be November already?



No comments:
Post a Comment