Well this week I did ok. I finished an audio book of Stephen King's Cell (which started off awesome and then went really weird really fast) and finished Julie Kagawa's The Immortal Rules (very good vampire story, almost perfect but just a little lagging in the middle). I've also started Pure by Julianna Baggott and I'm about 100 pages in, thanks to a 3 hour layover in the airport. I didn't get to Code Name Verity, but I did finish an almost 500 page book, so that has to count for something.
I also didn't purchase any new books this week, which is good considering I have way too many books that i haven't read yet. I think I'm going to go on a bit of a book buying ban until I knock those numbers back a bit. I did borrow an audio book of Misery by Stephen King from my dad, so I'll probably be starting that in a couple weeks.
To Read This Week
Pure by Julianna Baggott
This is the B book for my A-Z challenge, and I've already started it so I'm pretty sure I'll finish it. I know it's June and I'm supposed to be up to E already, but oopsies!
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Gosh dang it I just cannot seem to start this one! It's an egalley on my kindle and because I'm stuck in a hotel for work for the next 2 weeks, I HAVE to read this! It's supposed to be so good, what is wrong with me!?
Here's Hoping
Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
Don't you Wish by Roxanne St. Claire
If I get Pure and Code Name Verity finished, I'd like to work on these two egalleys. We'll see how far I get!




No comments:
Post a Comment