Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Face Off Cover Reveal: Shadows in the Silence



Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book Rat.  Usually this meme focuses on different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the story.  I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by discussing a cover reveal!

This week we have the cover of Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton, the third and final book in her Angelfire series. 




I really like all of these covers.  I like how there is continuity between all of the covers.  She has the same weapon, same hair color, and same font, which really creates a great flow.  I also like how they easily convey the urban fantasy feel and really draw me in.  But mostly I LOVE how they picked a theme and stuck with that design for the whole series.  No cover re-dos YAY!

What do you think?  Post in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment