Sunday, June 10, 2012

Off the Shelf #17


  Hello everyone and welcome to Off the Shelf!  This is my way of sharing any new books I receive or buy as well as let you all know what my reading plans are for the week and what I hope to get off my TBR shelf.


This week I'm traveling for work, so I'm very pleased that I finished Pure by Julianna Baggott.  I still haven't started Code Name Verity (I just have such a hard time with kindle books!) but I did buy and start Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo and it's fantastic.  Seriously, I just love Russian people (*cough* Dimitri *cough*) and there is so much awesome potential in this book, I'm pretty sure I'll finish it quickly.


To Read This Week


Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
I've been on a bit of a book buying ban the past couple weeks, but I had to make an exception for Shadow and Bone because everyone I know (including Veronica Roth) has been gushing over it.  And so far they're totally right.

Here's Hoping

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Yeah, this has been on my list forever, but with being out for work I don't know if I'll be able to read it this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment