Oops I'm a day late this week! I am back from work and I was so zonked but I did manage to read quite a bit for being away from home. I finished two books this week, Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo and Butter by Erin Jade Lange (this is an egalley that comes out in September). I had mixed feelings about Shadow and Bone but ultimately really enjoyed it and Butter was very good and really hit close to home. There will be a review a little closer to release date, so keep an eye out!
To Read This Week
Graceling by Kristen Cashore
I started Graceling by Kristen Cashore for the C book in my A-Z challenge and I love it so far. I'm already half done, so I'm sure to finish this week.
Here's Hoping
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein (of course). This is my book after Graceling, and then if I'm lucky enough to finish that, I'll start The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting which is the D book for my A-Z challenge.


No comments:
Post a Comment