This week I bought one book from half price books and one book from books & co.
I didn't know much about Split by Swati Avasthi, but I remembered some of my blogging friends really liked it, so when I saw it in half price I had to snatch it up! I've read Bad Girls don't Die by Katie Alender and really enjoyed it, so I had to pick up the 3rd book in the series, As Dead as it Gets.
Here's what I'm hoping to read this week
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
I went to the release book signing for Insurgent (which was awesome) and I'm about half way through the book, so I hope to wrap it up this week.
Purity by Jackson Pearce
I got Purity by Jackson Pearce from the library because I just happened to see it on their featured shelf. I've read the first couple of chapters and I'm really liking it so far. It's a very short book so I don't think I'll have any problems finishing it this week.
Here's Hoping
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
I was able to get this title a little early from netgalley and it sounds awesome! It's my next review book to be read and comes out in a few weeks.
Start The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
I have no delusions that I'll be able to finish another 500+ page book, but I can at least get it started, right?
I hope this new meme will help me stay on track for the coming week. I always seem to be too ambitious, so I hope this will keep me motivated! What do you guys think? Do you like the new format? What are you planning on reading this week?







No comments:
Post a Comment