So this week I deviated a bit from the plan. I read Me and Earl and the Dying Girl and HOLY CRAP that book is hilarious! It may be just the funniest book I've ever read. I realized that I needed to read this book because I'm really running out of May quickly and I want to get up to letter D in the A-Z challenge (not sure that's going to happen).
I'm currently working on The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa and I think it's fantastic so far, especially the world building.
Books I Purchased
I got some books on my kindle for a really low price (yay!)
On my kindle I got Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik, which sounds like a really cute contemporary take on Pride and Prejudice, and Witch Song by Amber Argyle, which I mostly got because of the really pretty cover.
To Read This Week
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
I AM going to read this book this week! In addition to The Immortal Rules, this is one I really want to finish.
Here's Hoping
Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
Pure by Julianna Baggott
Flirting in Italian is a cute contemporary that comes out in June. I got it for review from netgalley and I'm super excited to read it because I LOVE Italy! Pure by Julianna Baggott is my next book in the A-Z challenge, and I'm really worried I'm not going to make it to D by the end of May, but I'm going to try!
So what's on your TBR for the week?





No comments:
Post a Comment