Sunday, May 20, 2012

Off the Shelf #14

  Hello everyone and welcome to Off the Shelf!  This is my way of sharing any new books I receive or buy as well as let you all know what my reading plans are for the week and what I hope to get off my TBR shelf.

This week was a really good week.  I finished Insurgent and Purity (woo hoo!).  I didn't really start any of my wish list books, but I'm very proud to have finished the 2 I really wanted.

Books I Received or Purchased



In addition to a bunch of religion/spirituality books I purchased a copy of A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness and The Pregnancy Project by Gaby Rodriguez.  I've only heard amazing things about A Monster Calls and I'm totally drawn to the artwork on the cover and in the books, so of course I had to get it.  I've got a morbid curiosity about The Pregnancy Project.  I've heard mixed reviews, so we'll see.

Hoping to Read This Week

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
 This is a book I received for review and it came out last week, so I have to finish it!

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
It just sounds so cool!  It's really long though, so I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it this week...

Here's Hoping

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

This is the first book in my author A-Z challenge, so I'm hoping to start that because I'm quickly running out of May.

So those are my reading plans for the week, what's on your TBR?






No comments:

Post a Comment