Sunday, January 8, 2012

100 Movie Challenge

So I recently watched a video by BooksandQuills where she challenges herself to watch 100 movies in 2012.  I think this is an excellent idea because I am a huge movie lover, so I decided to add this to my challenges for 2012.  I'm making a separate page so that I can track books and movies more easily. Do you guys want me to review the movies I've watched?  This could be a good way to add to my netflix account.  Post in the comments below and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Hey thinks for the comment! I think I will do reviews, or at least list the movies that I watch. 100 might be a little ambitious, unless I count full seasons of TV shows. (for example I just finished season 1 of Lie to Me). Then maybe I'll be able to get to 100. Yeah, I think I might just do that.

    ReplyDelete