Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book Rat. Usually this meme focuses on different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the story. I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by discussing a cover reveal!
This week we had a big cover reveal with Cassandra Clare's City of Lost Souls, the fifth book in the Mortal Instruments series. I have to say that is is my favorite cover so far for the series. You all know how I feel about no face covers, so I'm very glad to see them stepping away from that trend. I really love the colors on the cover, all of the muted grays really make Clary's hair and dress pop. I've only read City of Bones, so I didn't have any expectations of who I wanted to see on the cover. Plus I gotta give it up to my fellow ginger, I love seeing red haired people on covers!
![]() |
| The rest of the series |



No comments:
Post a Comment