Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Face Off Cover Reveal: A Midsummer's Nightmare


Friday Face Off is a meme hosted by one of my favorite book bloggers Misty over at The Book Rat.  Usually this meme focuses on different cover designs for the same book and decides which is better for the story.  I wanted to take this meme and add a little twist to it today by discussing a cover reveal!  

I haven't read any of Kody Keplinger's books, but I am really interested in them largely due to their covers.  A Midsummer's Nightmare is coming out June 5th, and it sounds really good.  I also really like this cover!
I love how the model is wearing a floppy sun hat and bathing suit - happy fun time vacation wear - but looks supremely pissed off.  I think it fits the tone of the book really well and also goes with the cover themes of her other books.  Looks like a great read!

These are Kody's other books.  I think they fit the themes of the books well.  I really love the colors used on the DUFF and even though you can't see it, the spine is totally eye catching.  I also love Shut Out's cover.  It fits the book perfectly, and I love the varsity font used in the title.  (and is it just me or does this model look a hella lot like Liv Tyler??)

No comments:

Post a Comment