Hello everyone and welcome to Off the Shelf! This is my way of sharing any new books I receive or buy as well as let you all know what my reading plans are for the week and what I hope to get off my TBR shelf.
Finished Reading:
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Currently Reading:
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Up Next:
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake





Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is one that has caught my eye. Have a great week :)
ReplyDeleteI started Miss Peregrine's but didn't get very far. Looking forward to your review. Maybe I'll get motivated to start it again.
ReplyDeleteTotally want to read both Miss P. and Anna, but haven't gotten around to either yet. I'll have to keep an eye out for your reviews.
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading!
megan @ Read It, See It
These all look interesting!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/
The only one of these that isn't already on my to-read list is the Perks of Being a Wallflower. That definitely caught my eye :)
ReplyDelete