Sunday, September 18, 2011

Read-a-Thon Wrap Up

Well, I have completed the read-a-thon at The Bibliophilic Book Blog but I have to say I was a little disappointed in myself.  I only finished two books :(  I was pretty busy this weekend though.  I had to work all day Friday and then when I got home I was so exhausted I went to sleep around 9 pm!  Then I had a bunch of stuff to do on Saturday and went to a musical (Next to Normal!!!) Saturday night.  And today I woke up with a migraine.  Oh my gosh!  Not a good weekend for book reading.  So anyway, here are the two books I completed.

Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris

In total I read 600 pages in around 7 hours.  Not the best book-a-thon, but I think I really only get a lot of reading done on weekend where I have absolutely nothing going on.  And when I don't get a migraine (stupid migraines...)

But anyway, I want to thank The Bibliophilic Book Blog for hosting this read-a-thon and everyone who participated!  I had a lot of fun and I really look forward to participating in another one soon!

2 comments:

  1. Good work! Was Bad Taste in Boys good? It's on my list for 2011 debuts, but idk.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it a lot. I thought it was more middle grade but it was really fun. One of the better 2011 debuts in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete