Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new top ten list complete with one of our bloggers' answers. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on our post with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post to share with us and all those who are participating. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers in the comments.
TOP TEN BOOKS I WANT TO RE-READ
- The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling - Come on now. This is the series I will be reading my entire life. I love Harry Potter so much.
- A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin - The second season of the HBO show is coming out soon and I really want to read the second book again. What I might do is read along with the series. I tried to do that with A Game of Thrones but I fell behind. Oops lol...
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - I will be re-reading this in March when the movie is getting ready to come out. I'M SO EXCITED!
- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh - I'm really excited for Enshadowed, the second book. I want to re-read Nevermore before I read the second one because I loved it so much.
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald - I read this when I was 15 and I really didn't like it, but since there is a new movie coming out soon (LEO I LOVE YOU!) so maybe I will like it more the second time around? I don't know....
- Feed by Mira Grant - The best zombie book I've ever read. It made me bawl like a little baby. A zombie book. Made me cry. Yeah.
- Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare - Ok so technically this is a play, but I think it's hilarious. It's my favorite Shakespeare and may very well be my favorite play. I also love the movie with Helena Bonham Carter, it's so good!
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens - I love Great Expectations. I absolutely love Pip and I totally can relate to him and what he goes through. I've already read it twice, and I know I'll read it again.
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll - This has been my favorite book since I was 6 years old. I've probably read it 15-20 times and my copy is literally falling apart. This book always seems to mean something different to me every time I read it.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth - I'm really looking forward to Insurgent, so I plan on reading Divergent again before the second book comes out.

I read The Great Gatsby when I was 15, too, and didn't like it much. I'd like to try it again someday and see if it improves with age.
ReplyDeleteyep that's my goal. I want to see the movie, so maybe when that gets ready to come out I'll give it a shot.
ReplyDeleteTwelfth Night is my favorite Shakespeare play!! And of course, I want to reread HP and the Hunger Games, too. (: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is amazing.
ReplyDelete