Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 9/27/2011


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author so others can add the book to their TBR list

In honor of banned books week, today's teaser comes from The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.  This book was the third most challenged book in 2009.

I am starting to see a real trend in the kind of books Bill gives me to read.  And just like the tape of songs, it is amazing to hold each of them in the palm of my hand.  They are all my favorites.  All of them.

Love Always,
Charlie

3 comments:

  1. That's very well said. Nice pick! I've been seeing this book for a while now but I'm yet to pick this up... hmm... sounds really good. I hope I can find time to read it too.

    Here's mine: Teaser Tuesdays

    New follower,
    April @BOOKS4JULIET

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sweet teaser. I've seen this one around, but haven't heard very much about it. I like the teaser though! :)

    My teaser is from a book I absolutely loved; Divergent! Click to be teased!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book is very very good, and this is my favorite quote from the entire book. It's very poignant in a very simple way that I love.

    ReplyDelete