Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 9/20/2011


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author so others can add the book to their TBR list

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

I awoke on the floor with my hands tied to the cooking range.  The girl was pacing nervously and appeared to be having an animated conversation with herself.  I kept my eyes most of the way shut and listened.  

3 comments:

  1. I have been looking for this book. I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!!! Check out MY TT here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this book!! Great one!

    Here's mine: http://sheenathebookgeek.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday-2-confessions-of-prairie.html

    New follower as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read this one! I've been saving it for next month. Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete