Hello everyone and welcome to Off the Shelf! This is my way of sharing any new books I receive or buy as well as let you all know what my reading plans are for the week and what I hope to get off my TBR shelf.
This week was Amanda has ADD week haha. I think I've started a hundred different books and only finished one. Do you guys ever have that kind of a week? Where you want to read ALL THE BOOKS NOW! That's how I was this week, so I have a bunch to finish before Dewey's Read-a-Thon this Saturday.
Finished Reading:
Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot
Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison
Currently Reading:
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Up Next: Actually I have no idea. Whatever I feel like reading for the read-a-thon which I haven't decided on yet. Stay tuned for read-a-thon updates to find out what I'll read next!





Looks like a god week!
ReplyDeleteI spent last week rebooting my blog on Wordpress. I hope you will stop by and let me know what you think.
http://www.escapewithdollycas.com/
Dollycas
HAPPY READING!!
You have a few great picks here.
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting to read that Meg Cabot book for awhile now/ How do you like Tris & Izzie? I keep passing it over for some reason. Did you enjoy it?
New follower :)
its monday what r u reading@books&beyond
@booksandbeyond OMG Tris and Izzie is SO BAD. I'm writing a review soon but I pretty much have zero good things to say...
ReplyDelete